As discussed in the above sections the current Musalla is already providing many services to the Muslim community of south west Brampton. The development of Masjid Ibrahim will further enhance the ability of the Masjid to provide even more services and on a much larger scale then possible today. Some of the key services being offered today and planned for the future are as follows:
• Islamic school.
• Hifz (memorization) of the Quran for children & adults.
• Nazra (reading) of the Quran for children & adults.
• Weekly Tafsir of the Quran.
• Weekly Seerah program lectures.
• Fatwa service to be provided by a qualified Mufti who is a member of the Masjid full time staff.
• Arabic classes for children & adults.
• A’alim program for youths & adults which include
o Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence)
o Advance Arabic (Sarf, Nahaw)
• Nikah Services.
• Funeral Services.
• Section of the purchased land is being planned for a Muslim cemetery.
• Social & martial counseling services.
• Youngster counseling & mentor-ship programs.
• Muslim out reach programs.
• Programs to promote Muslim youth to enroll and perform community services for the City of Brampton & to involve in local projects.
• Islamic dawah programs and courses.
• Islamic library.
• Gymnasium to provide Muslim youth with an opportunity to work on their physical fitness in an Islamic environment.
• Sports events.
• Hajj & Umrah groups.
• New Muslims educational programs.
As well as we are arranging every year for Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha prayers at convention centers in very large level for our community connivance.